Bezpečnostné nariadenia a potrebné vybavenie
RULES OF USING THE VIA FERRATA ROUTES
for the safe experience
Climbing on via ferrata routes is not a safe sport rather a little alpinism. Please, keep the security rules as follow:
- Use via ferratas at your own risk
- You should have UIAA approved regular kit – sit harness, energy absorber and helmet. Via ferrata gloves and stickfast shoes highly recommended
- Children can climb only with skillful adults or experienced guides. Children should be at least 140 cm tall. Young children (under 14 years) and of light weight (under 40 kg) must use also the additional upper securing climbing rope!
- During the climbing you must keep a minimum distance – one „empty” hanging stage – from the the climber ahead
- Don’t stay directly under the wall. Rocks might get loose
- Use the „Family Route” solely from left to right
- Only one person can stay on the „bridge” at a time
- You must not climb above the safety rope in the horizontal sections
- Don’t use the routes among extreme weather circumstances such as rain, snow or lightning
- It is dangerous and forbidden to use the routes being under the influence of alcohol or drugs!
Service: KKL Kft 1145 Budapest, Torontál utca 17.
Guide, equipment hiring, information: vasaltutakesztramoson.hu
In case of emergency, please, call 112